All 83 art Reviews

~Abel x Piper~ ~Abel x Piper~

I'm voting this lower because it's not very refined. The males foreshortening is done well. The females looks all spibbly and stubby in odd ways. But I like the posing here and I can feel the weight to it. Just try to work on anatomy and study the human form more.

CinnaDaddyMink responds:

Yeah, I know ; w ; I appreciate the criticism! I'm going to work harder, especially since I just started drawing digitally. Thanks for your input!

American Vampire: Pearl Jones American Vampire: Pearl Jones

What a weird mismatch of talent. You have a decent style but the proportions are all squagly. Try to study the female body more. Look how each part of the body connects to each other.

ImBadCompany responds:

Yeah i fucked up the neck, the wrists are all weird and i got her knees wrong, im experementing alot with different styles but havent found one thats comfortable yet, sometimes they crossover abit. thanks for the feedback, dude, helps alot.

Attack of the Yuri Elves Attack of the Yuri Elves

I didn't vote zero because I see potential that this could become a style. You need to work on refining your work. Look into studying anatomy and proportions of people so you can viably convert them into this style. Or just keep drawing in this style till you find a pleasing look to the bodies and do your god damn best to keep the measurements consistent.

Tower Girl: Dragon Princess 3 Tower Girl: Dragon Princess 3

The color choice was nice. The shadows look like they are warmer than the colors that the shadow is applied to. Which could be the style. But for a more realistic style you want a cooler hue to the shadows. While having a warmer hue to the highlights. The design is interesting. The piece though is too cluttered for me. Perhaps a different pose would make the form more pleasing to look at.

Billyroflcopter responds:

The colors can't be attributed to me, they're pull straight from a reference, all I did was make the skulls. You're likely right about the shading, since I used a pink/pale red color on a multiplied layer. I appreciate the input very much.

An Excursion in Pixels - Day 15 An Excursion in Pixels - Day 15

I love this piece. You can do so much with so low resolution. The pose is great. I can feel the wind in her hair. The colors are great contrast. I'd like to see you get into backgrounds sometime.

Suika's Butt Suika's Butt

The pose and style is great. It seems well refined.

Mercy's Staff Mercy's Staff

The style is great coloring and proportions. But the bounce light added to her cheeks makes her but look a bit cottage cheese at the bottom. Other than that it's great.

SignHerePlease responds:

Need to be more clear. Message not understood

slave girl slave girl

The idea is cool. The anatomy is off. The arms and everything below the waste is an example of that. Colors were chosen nicely. but the soft shading for everything was odd. Looks unfinished. Try to study the forms off the body and use reference of different parts to really get the form across.

soulkiller69 responds:

Will do thanks

Harper (NSFW Ver.) Harper (NSFW Ver.)

Colors are a nice choice. You need to work on anatomy, things aren't connecting properly. Like hips, wrists, elbows, and thumbs. A lot of other stuff too. But the design however is cute and looks interesting. The head and face are the most interesting parts on here. Cute and chaotic. Also she isn't wieghted to the background properly she seems to be floating.

RaiderSym responds:

Thank you for the critique, working hard to improve.

Pivot Animation #1 Pivot Animation #1

Why would you include this on your profile. This is not at all even like anything. Save your rep and only upload things that you feel are you giving your best effort.

jobiwobigames responds:

Ok your a little right it is only seven seconds long ok your right.