Totem Jump Totem Jump

I enjoyed it, but I think it needs more of a challenge. The upgrades are fine but the enemies should have some more uumf.

NK - Nine Circles (Xtrullor Remix) NK - Nine Circles (Xtrullor Remix)

I feel what others are saying. I think this is definitely for more acquired taste. I don't think this song is one that you can instantly be down with unless you have consumed others like it. Very well done work on the song.

Sweetness Sweetness

FM8 is a good wobble program.

carl565 responds:

I own both and Massive is better in my opinion. I havent really used FM8, so it could actually be better. Thanks for your review!

~Abel x Piper~ ~Abel x Piper~

I'm voting this lower because it's not very refined. The males foreshortening is done well. The females looks all spibbly and stubby in odd ways. But I like the posing here and I can feel the weight to it. Just try to work on anatomy and study the human form more.

CinnaDaddyMink responds:

Yeah, I know ; w ; I appreciate the criticism! I'm going to work harder, especially since I just started drawing digitally. Thanks for your input!

American Vampire: Pearl Jones American Vampire: Pearl Jones

What a weird mismatch of talent. You have a decent style but the proportions are all squagly. Try to study the female body more. Look how each part of the body connects to each other.

ImBadCompany responds:

Yeah i fucked up the neck, the wrists are all weird and i got her knees wrong, im experementing alot with different styles but havent found one thats comfortable yet, sometimes they crossover abit. thanks for the feedback, dude, helps alot.

Attack of the Yuri Elves Attack of the Yuri Elves

I didn't vote zero because I see potential that this could become a style. You need to work on refining your work. Look into studying anatomy and proportions of people so you can viably convert them into this style. Or just keep drawing in this style till you find a pleasing look to the bodies and do your god damn best to keep the measurements consistent.